News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What are the chances you'll ever catch a bus I'm driving?

Started by Superchecker, November 05, 2017, 06:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Superchecker

What are the chances you'll ever catch a bus I'm driving? Or may have already been a passenger?
<t></t>

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"What are the chances you'll ever catch a bus I'm driving? Or may have already been a passenger?

The next time I'm out on the loony left coast, I'll get your route and schedule and get on your bus when you're working.

I want to see if you can pick me out from the crowd.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"What are the chances you'll ever catch a bus I'm driving? Or may have already been a passenger?

I have taken public transit in Vancouver Superchecker..

Maybe we have already met.

:laugh:

@realAzhyaAryola

There are three ways I can get to work: Walk, bike, or hop on the bus. We have a new female bus driver who thinks the bus is her Trans Am. She needs to slow down.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"There are three ways I can get to work: Walk, bike, or hop on the bus. We have a new female bus driver who thinks the bus is her Trans Am. She needs to slow down.

So, you live close to work Azhya?

I wish I did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Of course you have. Ur the fucking pig who took a dump on the seat of SC's bus. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

kiebers

Volunteer for the next shuttle to Houston...LOL

Probably slim to none sir.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Of course you have. Ur the fucking pig who took a dump on the seat of SC's bus. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

I have only ever been to the airport in Vancouver.

Angry White Male

The odds are non-existent for me, since I don't ride the loser cruiser.

Everyone knows the loser cruiser is for drunks and bums that cannot afford a car.  Fucking smelly bums.

Berry Sweet

I only sky train.  Very rarely do I take a bus.  Sky train stops close to home and most places I need to go to.

Thiel

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I only sky train.  Very rarely do I take a bus.  Sky train stops close to home and most places I need to go to.

That's convenient. I usually take the train or taxi when I am in  Vancouver for business.
gay, conservative and proud

Angry White Male

Buses are for bums.  Smelly bums that smear their filths on the seats for the next rider to absorb.

@realAzhyaAryola

Not where I come from. Why pay the costly parking fees when you can leave your car in the garage and hop on a bus? The cost of living where I am is high and people will do what they can to economize and it involves walking too which is good for your health. Why have a car when you live close to everything? Why need a car when you can ride Uber or Lyft to anywhere?
@realAzhyaAryola